We are always proud of the diversity of assets we are able finance, none more so than when we were asked to finance a 1964 Aston Martin DB5 by one of our longstanding clients. This is exactly the same type of car that James Bond made famous in Goldfinger, although our client’s car didn’t have the famous ejector seat! This particular model was once owned by the Aga Khan and was in concours condition, which contributed to its eye watering £800,000 price tag.
- Welcome Santander 28th February 2018
- Premier dialled in to raising cash for Marie Curie 1st December 2017
- A Classic deal 1st June 2017
- Paragon acquire Premier Asset Finance Ltd 1st October 2016
- Premier receive authorised and regulated accreditation from The FCA 1st June 2016