We are delighted to advise that Premier Asset Finance raised an impressive £2,000 from the sale of out of contract iPhones to its sales and admin staff. The entire proceeds were then handed over to its parent company Paragon who in turn had raised over £15,000 from its own fund raising efforts. A cheque for £17024.16 was presented to Marie Curie in January 2018.
- Premier Asset Finance broker reaches £1 billion finance for SMEs 23rd November 2018
- Welcome Santander 28th February 2018
- Premier dialled in to raising cash for Marie Curie 1st December 2017
- A Classic deal 1st June 2017
- Paragon acquire Premier Asset Finance Ltd 1st October 2016