The best way to get in touch is to call us, and we’ll try to resolve the issue immediately. If for any reason we can’t, we’ll do our very best to find a solution for you within three working days. You can find details of how to contact us below.
- Inform your usual contact at Premier Asset Finance, make sure they know about your complaint and tell them how you think it could be resolved.
- Call our Head Office on 0131 290 2555, 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday. To call us from outside the UK call +44 131 290 2555. We’re closed on all bank holidays.
- Alternatively, you can write to us at:
Premier Asset Finance Ltd, 15 Alva Street, Edinburgh EH2 4PH or e mail us at email@example.com.
When and how you’ll hear from us
If we are able to resolve your complaint within three working days, we will send you written confirmation of this.
Where we cannot resolve your complaint within three working days, we will send a written acknowledgement within five working days. We will then undertake a full investigation to enable us to make an informed assessment of your complaint.
We will send you a final response within eight weeks, which will:
- Let you know the outcome of our investigation
- If appropriate, advise you of what we intend to do to rectify the problem
- If we disagree with your complaint, clearly explain the reason why
Throughout the eight week investigation, or until a final response is issued, we will keep you informed of our progress and we may contact you to ask you to provide further information regarding the issues you have raised.
Referring your complaint
After our investigation, if you’re still unhappy with our response to your complaint, you can choose to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service. They provide a free, independent service to help resolve complaints.
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
0800 023 4567
If you decide to refer your complaint after we’ve issued our final response, you should do so within six months of the date on our final response letter.
*Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes